Posting Again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok since my first post i haven't post again. So here i am posting again. I spend all day trying to figure this blogspot and made myself a cute header. Ok my blog look too plain let me post one of my lastest kit that i did with Sara Carling call Flakey Friends which is sold over at the the digichick.


3 Responses to “Posting Again”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yay! I can post! I LOVE the header! The eskimo is adorable, and I'm so excited I get to be the penguin. What an honor!

    Keep on blogging girl!
    Sara

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    coool stuff.... hehehee glad i can read ur blog now.. :P

  3. Blogger Shari 

    Oh Mindy... Your header is just ADORABLE!!! I love it!! I so need to change mine.

    ~Shari

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3