New Avatar and Free Penguin


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok i made myself a new avatar today!!!! Finally my sweetie got a new look. I have included 4 links to download a copy of the chubby penguin. Come and grab it before is gone!!!!!
Chubby Penguin1
Chubby Penguin2
Chubby Penguin3
Chubby Penguin4

Enjoy!!!

OK again everyone have a wonderful Sunday!!!!!

~Mindy~


9 Responses to “New Avatar and Free Penguin”

  1. Blogger Michelle 

    Thanks Mindy! He's adorable!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy!! I LOVE the chubby penguin! Thank you! And look what you've done to your blog....it's fantastic! :)

    ~Teresa

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yay! I have a crush on this chubby penguin! Thanks for sharing Mindy!

  4. Blogger wyowoman 

    This is gorgeous blog, and so glad I "checked in" with it today -- the penguin is TOO CUTE. Now i need to winterize my avatar with it :) Thank you, Kristin

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow Mindy, thanks a lot! He's just too cute!

    :ays:

  6. Blogger TaniaJPS 

    Mindy...you are an incredible designer. Definitely one of my favorites! Thank you so much for all your hard work. This penguin is adorable. And, so are you :)

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love your stuff and CUTE penguin! Thanks for sharing!

    Susan

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    So cool, Mindy! I love your penguin!! Great look to your blog too! :o)

  9. Blogger Nikki 

    Mindy your penguin is adorable! thanks for sharing! Your blog looks wonderful too!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3