My new look!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I want to thank Robin Calton for making my blog beautiful. My blog would look boring without you Robin and also Mandabean for teaching me a few trick. Thank you girls!!!!!!

Ok I have been tagged by Sara Carling with a little quiz. So here goes!!!!

2 names you go by:
My Dh call me Honey
My kids call me Mommy

2 parts of your heritage:
Chinese
Chinese

2 things that scare you:
Anything with more then 6 legs
Clustard of very very tiny dots

2 things you are wearing right now:
Sweat pant
T-shirt

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
No Doubt
Shania Twain

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
Don't you wish your girlfriend is hot like me, don't ya don't ya (Pussy Cat Dolls) Damn there fine
Can't think now

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Trust
compromise

2 truths:
I am so stress with all the sweeties i have to make, it never end.
I think i am fat

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
A wonderful smile
Sense of humor

2 of your favorite hobbies:
Digital Scrapping
Baking

2 things you want really badly:
Bigger house
A maid

2 places you want to go on vacation:
Hawaii
Any exotic inland

2 things you want to do before you die:
Have grandkids so i can enjoy there company but give them back to my kids when they act up.
Make more money then my dh(that will never happen)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I act way to girly
I love to look in the mirror

2 things you are thinking about now:
my head hurts
I have 5 sweeties to make

2 stores you shop at:
Target
American Eagle outfitter

2 people you would like to see take the quiz?
TaniaJPS
Gina Miller

Ok I am done and have a great night!!!!!

~Mindy~


1 Responses to “My new look!!”

  1. Blogger Gina M 

    Thanks Mindy! I'll do this tomorrow. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3