Sleeping Early?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now how often do I ever go to sleep at 9? Probably a few times a year. Last night when I put my two muunchin to sleep I fell asleep next to them. I suppose that is a good thing to sleep early. I wanted to stay up late last night to finish up some ribbons for my "Touch of Spring Freebie" and finish up my upcoming kit "Playful" I probably can do all that today hmmmm.

Anyhow Ashlyn have gotten over her cold wooo hoo BUT this morning while Justion woke up with this nasty dry cough, YUCK!! I think my kids been sick continuely one after another for the past couple months woo hoo what joy.

I also want to thank you for your sweet comments on my past posts. I really appericated all the kind words, make this girl just warm and fussy inside. Love you all!! You guys are part of the reason why I still design. Knowing someone who love my design is a great feeling. Recently i have gotten emails about some of my stuff being pirated in yahoo groups, such sad case. I work hard on my kits so do all the designers out there and most of the time i draw my own florals and is not just something i just throw in my kits. It just sadden me to find out that some of my kits have been pirated a few hundred times and I don't even think i sold more then 100 on each kits. So I really really appreciated those of you who support me by buying my kits and even emailing me about how much you love what I have done. Thank You.

Do come back again for the "Touch of Spring" ribbons. Papers, Alphabet, Tags and Flower can still be download, just scroll down to collect them.

Ok girls have a great day.

~Mindy~


9 Responses to “Sleeping Early?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I hope you were able to get some rest last night. So ready for spring and summer so hopefully you won't have to deal w/any more illnesses. It disturbs me to here about all this piracy going on so I can't imagine how much it bothers you and other designers who are being robbed. Your designs are BEAUTIFUL so you will be one of the designers I will always buy from!

    karen (Hom74)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    mindy, you might want to check out zicam cold swabs for kids. maybe it can help with justin's emerging cold. :)

    i've read the posts, and it is just a very sad affair, all the stealing going on. with the exception of your newest kits, i have bought all the rest (and they've stayed on my drive and my drive alone). you do such beautiful work! how could i resist?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much for the Touch of Spring peices. They are beautiful- Love your new kit too. New to your artwork, just converted. :)

    Dee-Dee

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy!! You are Too Sweet!! You are one of my fav designers. I can't believe either that people out there have the nerve to pirate your stuff. I didn't know you that you drew your flowers yourself. You are very artistic! I am sorry to hear that another kiddo is sick. Isn't that always the way? One gets better and the next one sick. We have had a cold for two weeks here. Last kid is just barely getting better! Hang In there!!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hoping your kiddos bounce back quickly. Spring always surprises me [after all these years] with how the viruses and bugs seem to blossom right along with the daffodils.
    You are so talented and so sweet and so generous.
    Thank you so much for all your beautiful designs!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much for the freebies... your work is sooo fabulous!!

    ~~Wendy Inman

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i've been a fan of your designs even i just discovered you just 3 days ago due to this blog hopping i did. too bad some people steal your designs for their own profit... but you can never bring a good designer down and i'll be looking forward to your designs in the future... by the way... where can i visit websites to see your kits? thanks.

  8. Blogger Shawna 

    Thanks for the freebies Mindy! You are so sweet to share with us! I can't wait to see the ribbons that match!

  9. Blogger Mindy 

    Litzie i try to find your email but i couldn't find it in your blog or i just miss it LOL. You can find my art work at http://sweetshoppedesigns.com/ under mindy terasawa. Thank you so so much for being such a kind lady.

    ~Mindy~

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3