Thank You


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You girls have been such great sport about commenting on my freebie. I really appreciate all the kind words. So do check back again for some elements that i haven't created yet LOL. I will be making them after the weekend.

Ok Ashlyn is doing much much better today and thank you so much for asking. We where able to go to a baby shower today and my kids have fun. Now my son asked me "Where is the baby?" I told him is in that lady's tummy, he seem confuse and he asked me how is the baby gonna come out? What do i say to a 4 yrs old boy!!!! I haven't answer him yet but thought maybe someone out there can help me out. Come on ladies some of you girls must have gone thru this already right????

Anyhow i manage to do a layout today. I tried to cover the whole layout with papers,if you don't know i am a white space addict so not to shabby don't you think?





Papers are from my freebie "Touch of Spring" which is the bottom post and i believe is still downloadable and elements from my "Sonaran Sunrise kit"

Have a wonderful day!!!

~Mindy~


7 Responses to “Thank You”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It's so gorgeous Mindy! Way to go covering up that white space!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    beautiful layout! glad to hear ashlyn is feeling better! hmmmm, justin's question. i'm all about diversion, "look, justin, truck." lol. "you wanna pony?" haha. when you figure it all out, help a girlfriend out. ;)

  3. Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ 

    That is so sweet! Love it!

    Glad to hear your little girl is feeling better. As for the baby thing...I think I told my daughter that Mommy had to go to the hospital (or the doctor's) to have the baby taken out (I had a planned c-section). She never really questioned it after that.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy, I have 4 children but I'm having a hard time remembering what I told them. I have to agree with Jennifer, I believe I told them I would go to the hospital when it was time for the baby to come out and the doctor would help deliver the baby. I think that satisfied them.
    Your layout is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I just downloaded your "Touch of Spring" freebie, love it! Thank you.
    I've been drooling over "Sonaran Sunrise" and can't wait to get it, that flower is awesome!!!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOL!! That's funny that your boy asked how they come out. My DD thinks now that they come out of the belly button, because I had a tubal ligation and she saw the bandage they put on me. So now she thinks that's were they come from. Just let him know that the doctor knows how to take them out ;)

  6. Blogger Trisha 

    Mindy, the LO is beautiful!!!So glad Ashlyn is doing better. No clue what to tell Justin, I have a little while before I have to explain that one to Tally. :)

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for the paper pack and alpha. They're wonderful.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3