New kit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



finally i have a new kit. This kit is call courage and strength, i really need some of it. Feeling a little down lately. Anyways hopefully this kit will be up and ready for purchase sometime today.



Kit can be found at thesweetshoppedesign soon

have a great one!!!

~Mindy~


8 Responses to “New kit”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This looks beautiful Mindy -- I cant wait to see it up close! I hope you start feeling a little better soon!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Kit looks gorgeous Mindy. hope things are looking a bit brighter. Jodie

  3. Blogger Trisha 

    You know I think it looks awesome! Can't wait to work with it. :D

  4. Blogger Islander Girl 

    Wow, gorgeous work as usual Mindy! Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down...hope you're feeling better! I have to try and remember to log on so I can chat with you! BTW, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I'm late, I saw it was your bday last week and was going to log on, but my mind hasn't been too good for me lately...sorry!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!! I'll talk to you soon!

  5. Blogger ksharonk 

    Just finished a special layout tonight with your gorgeous kit ... it was a pleasure to work with it, Minday! :)

  6. Blogger Audrey 

    Another awesome kit Mindy! I absolutely LOVE it, I've already been inspired to complete TWO layouts! That's a record for me!! You're so gifted girl!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love this new kit Mindy,it's full of wonderful goodies. Hope your back to your bubbly self soon. Take care, Megan

  8. Blogger Lynds 

    Beautiful Kit! Hope you are in higher spirits soon.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3