CTM Search


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I only require you to do 3-4 layouts a month and you are welcome to ask for any of my old kits you like to work with. You must post your layout in sweetshoppedesigns gallery and a choice of your favorite place to post your layouts but of course the more the better =)

Feel free to ask me any questions.
question email at bittersweettie@gmail.com

Good luck!!!!

~Mindy~


6 Responses to “CTM Search”

  1. Blogger Stacie 

    Sounds fun! You have some great designs!

  2. Blogger TaniaJPS 

    Yay! I'll have to go back and check out your requirements. I need you to tell me how you got such a groovy looking banner! I know you said Robin Carlton helped - but I need some info!

    How do you get the banner up there without having the title bar above it? (If you wonder what I mean, see my blog header). This has confused me for quite some time. Plus, do you know anything about RSS feeds and tracking? I don't. And I need someone to explain it to me in plain English.

  3. Blogger Trisha 

    Oh this is great! Thanks for giving us a chance.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Loser. Ha. kidding.

  5. Blogger Leslie 

    Holy cow! Must apply! I wouldn't miss this for the world.

  6. Blogger Leslie 

    Holy cow! Must apply! I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3