Hello


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As most of you might already heard that a new digishop is around the corner coming to you on Feb.01. I am resigning from the digichick and will be joining 7 of my dear friends at SweetShoppeDesigns




Sara Carling
MandaBean
Robin Carlton
Paula Daucan
Christy Lyle
AndreaVictoria
Sandra

Anyhow I have been working on a kit for the grand opening of SweetShoppe. Here is a Tiny Teaser fo you girls!!!!











I also had to take a picture of myself for SweetShoppe. I tell you i hate taking pictures of myself, i never look right and plus i hate having to have to wash my hair and then blow dry it and put on make up, I rather spend my time looking for a color scheme LOL. Here is what i got on Sunday.



Have a great day!!!

~Mindy~


11 Responses to “Hello”

  1. Blogger TaniaJPS 

    You are so pretty! And it looks totally natural :) I have been out of the loop for awhile. I didn't even know that so many of my favorite designers were banding together for a new shoppe.

    I'm very excited for your new endeavor!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy- These are awesome photos!! Tania is right- you are VERY pretty!! Look at that gorgeous hair and eyes! I'm so so happy to be working with you at SSD. Can't wait for the big opening! :)

  3. Blogger Leslie 

    Love those photos...Au Naturale! Congratulations on your new site.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You are very beautiful, inside and out!

  5. Blogger Audrey 

    I can't wait for your new kit, always always stunning! Great photos too, you're so pretty.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love your photos, you have natural beauty. I just found your blog today and I am so glad to know that your designs are still going to be available. I just discovered your work not too long ago . . . I love it! I bought 2 of your paper packs!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    pretty pretty pretty pretty!!!! :D

  8. Blogger Truly Blessed 

    Congrats Mindy! I'm so happy for you... can't wait for the debut! :) btw - GORGEOUS photos! :)
    ~Marsha

  9. Blogger meems 

    Mindy, you are as pretty as your kits!

  10. Blogger Rachael 

    Thanks for the teaser! You are a beautiful girl! :)

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful photos Mindy!! Hope the kids are feeling better...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3