Lucky lucky me!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Every year my dh will not buy me any christmas present unless i told him to get me something, but this year he knew i would die for a brand new computer. So he bought me a brand new 15 in Power Book G4. Ok i must say i knew he was gonna get me a new computer a month ago. Why do i know because one day he called me and ask me about my current computer and about adobe. Of course my dh always thought i am an airhead and didn't think i would get it LOL yes my dh thinks i'm an Asian bimbo, I am not sure is that a compliment or an insult.

Ok so i open up my new baby and was totally overwelm how different it is then my old vaio laptop. There is only one clicking botton, no right click!!!! I miss the right click, everything is different. I'm like where is everything!!! LOL So tomorrow I am gonna bring it to my SIL's place so she can show me how to us my laptop. My sil is a graphic designer, she is a pro!!! I so want to make as much as her LOL. Hey a girl can dream right!!!



Anyways dh know that there isn't any us for me unless i have photoshop and illustrator so he also got me the adobe creative suite 2. Isn't he something huh.

Ok i am one blessed girl.

I hope all of you continue to have a great holiday

~Mindy~


9 Responses to “Lucky lucky me!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oooo Mindy! You must have been a very good girl this year. What a wonder hubby you have. Have fun with your new toys, you deserve them!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You were spoiled huh? Awesome! Tell DH he did a fine job. ;)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow! What a great hubby! :) Merry Christmas!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yay you! You deserve to be spoiled!! Looking forward to your new designs.

    Love yah!
    Sara

  5. Blogger Rachael 

    What a sweet hubby! :)

  6. Blogger Mrs. Burns 

    Nice gift Mindy!! You'll learn it in no time! BTW~ I added you to my blog too! LOL~

  7. Blogger Audrey 

    Wow Mindy, it sounds like you must've been pretty good this year to get all that!!! My husband's the same way. It's not that they think that we're airheads, they just are clueless on how to actually surprise a woman! HAHA, at least that's how my DH works. Have fun and I hope that your SIL shows you how to work the new monster machine!

  8. Blogger Brittany 

    LOL--I got a Mac last August, and I freaked, too! I missed my right click terribly until my sis clued me in on the (ctrl+click) function. Have fun learning...I'm STILL stumbling through, but enjoying the change. :)

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yahhoooo! Hope that you are learning a lot and not getting frustrated... Can't wait to see what you & that MAC create!! :o)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3