Boys Rawk!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok this will be my last kit for this year. I'm off to finish some more sweeties and i am off for the rest of this year.

Anyways this is my very first boy kit, i was having trouble doing this kit because no girly stuff. I am a girly girl, so no flowery stuff is just different for me. I think i did quite ok with it even i can't say is the best. What do you girls think???



TFL!!! Have a wonderful day!!

~Mindy~


7 Responses to “Boys Rawk!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm biased Mindy, but I love this boy kit! I love the rough rivet ribbon, the grungy dotted & stapled alpha, and all the fun patterns.

    Love it!

  2. Blogger wyowoman 

    This is great! love the color combo, and the patterns!
    Kristin

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, YOU Rawk! This kit is awesome- everything you create is awesome! Another surefire hit! :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i love love love love love love love love you.. oh i mean it. :)

    but you know i love you too !

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oooh, love it Minday, will definitely be picking this one up! Can't wait to see what you do for 2006!

  6. Blogger Rachael 

    Wow, fabulous kit!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow Mindy! This kit is awesome!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3