When Christmas Shopping and look what i got!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am feeling so much better now. I can breath!!!! So dh, dd and I when christmas shopping yesterday, boy was the mall crowded. Got some shopping done, bought a lot of cute cloth for the babies. After the mall we when to a toy store and spend way too much money just on toys. I usually have no interest going to toy store, is always boring for me but there is a room full of Barbies, you name it almost all the Barbies you can imagine. As i grab a few Barbies for gift giving i found the most beautiful Chinese New Year collector Barbie. So yes i got it for myself!!!!
.
Now I think i found myself another hobby. Collectiong Barbies LOL. Ok so I also want a Japanese Barbie so i when online to search for it. I was shock to know she is 150 bucks, 8 time more then my Chinese Barbie. I want her and i will get her one of this days when i feel like i can spend 150 bucks LOL. Click here if you want to see why the Japanese Barbie cost so much. So this is the hightlight of my week!!

Have a great day everyone!!

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “When Christmas Shopping and look what i got!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I LOVE BARBIE I LOVE BARBIE!!! and i love your barbie!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love your barbie! It's always nice to treat yourself. you deserve it! Muah!
    Sara

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Did you get the special on the Chinese New Year Barbie? Amazon.com had buy one get one free and free shipping! I ordered them for my daughter who is adopted from China. It was a great deal!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3