Did a little change on my papers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I work a little more on my kit today. Change some stuff and added more papers So what do you think? Is it better???

UPDATE: This is my full kit, it will be call Cotton Crouton LOL it sounds cute not sure does it have a meaning to it hahahaha.



Have a great Day!!!

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “Did a little change on my papers”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Better?? Are you kidding me? Love your stuff Mindy. You have a beautiful way with floral designs. So intricately simple, feminine and pretty. Can't believe Im the first to comment here - I think everyone else must be out stocking up on your kits (or asleep).

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy! Wayyyy cool!! I am loving the colors! Can't wait to play! :o)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love the colours of this kit Mindy. I also can't wait tu use it.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Cant wait to get my hands on that one! It's gorgeous!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3