Sleepless night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok i did NOT sleep well last night at all. My son must of have uncontrolable nightmare or somthing. He kept waking up every 15-20 last night up until 4 in the morning. Everytime when i was just about to fall asleep he just started to cry. I was so worried, first he say his ears hurt and then he say monster come and get him. I woke my dh and say there is something wrong with him, maybe he is sick we should take him to the doctor tomorrow. Anyways this morning he seem to be ok, he was still acting weird but was ok. I told my dh maybe he shouldn't go to school but dh say that school will distract him from his stressful night since he usually have so much fun in school. I haven't heard from his teacher so i am sure he is ok and having fun as always.

My dh is going to Australia for business tomorrow for a little over a week . I hate it when he is gone because the kids seem to like to get sick when he is out of town. My son take it so hard when my dh is not around. I hope everything will be ok but i am so not looking forward to it. For the past 2 months he have been gone 4 times. It worries me a lot when he flies.

Anyways i have finished some papers today, i am not sure what to call this papers but i like them enough to make this into a full kit. What do you girls think???




Have a great day everyone!!!
~Mindy~


3 Responses to “Sleepless night”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    As usual, I love it and can't wait to buy it! I don't know why but the colors remind me of a lazy afternoon at home.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oooh, these are SO pretty!! I love browns and flowers, so they're just too perfect. My first thought for a name was "cottonwood" (tree)....it just feels very woodsy/rugged, yet still soft....just my two cents! Nonetheless, it's beautiful!! :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    beautiful as always, mindy.. cant wait to play. like Teresa.. i think having 'cotton' sounds nice.. maybe Cotton Field or something hahaa..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3