Happy Thanksgiving!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi everyone, i thought i have a minute or two to just say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!



Today i saw over at thedigichick a thread about what we are grateful for by Holly. I thought i would post it in my blog.

First i am grateful for my 2 beautiful healthy kids. They make me a better person, really.

I am grateful for Brian my husband, althought he can be cranky at time but hey who is perfect.

I am grateful for everything Brian have given me, a beautiful house, and everything nice i don't have to pay for LOL.

I am grateful for the thanksgiving dinner i am about to have tonight with my in-laws.

I am just so grateful for everything in my life, it cannot be anymore perfect!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

~Mindy~


1 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend Hope you have a nice one with your family Love ya!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3