Amyjo Kit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok so i haven't have anything new up for 2 weeks. finally i whip up something. This colors was so hard to us because i am not use to using so much colors on a kit. I made like 16 papers and am down to only 8 that i thought looks good. I name this kit after AmyJoSmith because she told me is a beautiful kit even when i thought it looks awful!!! She did two layouts using this papers to show me how beautiful this papers are. Thank you Amy and this is for you!!!





Have a great day everyone!!

~Mindy~


5 Responses to “Amyjo Kit”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, honestly, I don't think you could make anything that wasn't awesome! I love this! So fun and whimsical! :o )

  2. Blogger Leslie 

    Mindy, this is really good stuff! Someone as talented as you should never doubt yourself. You have an eye for beauty, you know it!

  3. Blogger Smith Family 

    I told you Mindy - this stuff is AWESOME!! They're right, you can't make anything ugly ;) Your stuffs are ALL cute - and not even because of me :) Never hit delete, delete!! :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy- OK, seriously, you must stop creating all these gorgeous kits...my poor bank account suffers too much! :) My jaw seriously dropped when I checked your blog just now...I'm a huge fan of all your work an this one just adds to my admiration! LOVE IT!!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This kit is gorgeous Mindy!!! I hope you are all feeling a little better soon!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3