sick sick sick sick sick


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What a great way to start the holiday, my dd started to get a cold the day before thanksgiving, my son started to get sick after thanksgiving and dh started to get sick on saturaday, now i am sick. I feel awful, my brain is block and i can't think and i have all those sweeties to make plus i have to deal with two sick kids. My son is getting better but my dd is still sick after a week, i fear that she get an ear infection again so i am taking her to the doctor tomorrow
Now christmas is coming and i have over 30 gifts to buy and i am in no mood to go shopping with this cold. What should i do, maybe i should just shop online and pay handling and shipping which i totally hate paying for. Now we are having party and potluck just about every weekend until january, i just can't think of anything to cook anymore!!! Anyone know a great recipt that will not take a great deal of time??? Well enough of my whineing now.

Mandabean i hope you are feeling better and want you to know you are love and please take care and don't worry too much =) {{{{{{Huge}}}}}}

Have a great night everyone

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “sick sick sick sick sick”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy I hope you get to feeling better soon! It's just not fair when you AND the kids are sick at the same time. That's just cruel & unusual punishment! LOL

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Moms don't get to be sick. That sucks! We're always so busy being the glue that holds the family together.

    **hugs** to you, and I hope you feel better soon.

    I'll think up a recipe. Does it need to be main course, or what?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Lemon Butter Baked Salmon!

    Baked Salmon

    INGREDIENTS:
    2 cloves garlic, minced
    6 tablespoons light olive oil
    1 teaspoon dried basil
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon ground black pepper
    1 tablespoon lemon juice
    1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
    2 (6 ounce) fillets salmon

    -----------------------------------

    DIRECTIONS:
    In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
    Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
    Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3