Why are kids toys so hard to open!?!?!?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok now this have been annoying me for quite a while, why is it sooo damn hard to open kids toys!?!?!?!?! I feel like i need to buy a plier just to open my kids toys. Just yesterday i open up one of my dd's new my little pony toy which was a pretty small toy but it took me about 5 mins to get the box open and get the wire untwisted. So today we have a friends christmas party, we have a kids gift exchange, it was quite fun for some kids with the Santa passing out gifts. My dd did not like Santa at all, no way at all. She take one look at Santa and started to shake and cry like she saw a ghost. My son was older so he was ok with Santa but wasn't too crazy about him. Anyways back to the toys issue, My dd got this really cute Carebear toy which is way cool because my dd is a big fan of any type of bears. Anyways she was sooooooo excited about the bear so my dh decided to open the bear for her. Oh My GOSh there is like 50 millions wires on that bears, dh have to un twist all the wires and yank that bear out dd was so inpatience she started to cry and want the bear right away!!! Took my dh about 10 mins to open that toy. All this toys opening is just no fun at all and fraturating for us and the kids. Got this off my chest I feel better.

Have a great night

~Mindy~


1 Responses to “Why are kids toys so hard to open!?!?!?!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I hear ya on the blasted wires and toys! It takes forever to get them open. I aslo hate when they have plastic around doll hair, and it's sewn to the hair itself.

    Geeze!
    Sara

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3