Perverted blog stalker beware!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love to read the messageboard in twopeas and found this really creepy thread about freaky people stalking blogs. Some of you might have read this thread already but in case you haven't please click here and read all about how some freako can take an innoccent kids picture and get off from it. I am not the best of explaining things so go read for yourself and think twice before you post an innoccently cute photos of your kids in a tub or in underwear. After reading this freaky thread I when to sitemeter and get myself one of those meter to trace who is reading my blog. Although i don't really post much about my kids on my blog I still really like to know who is reading my blog. So I encourage anyone who love to post photos of there kids to go get the sitemeter, is free. Is a sad case but is out there.

Have a great day everyone

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “Perverted blog stalker beware!!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy- I read the same post and did the exact same thing (added sitemeter to my blog)! :) Even though I don't have kids, I guess it's a message to all of us to be a little more careful about what we put out there.....scary stuff in this world!

  2. Blogger Jo 

    Hi Mindy~I started that thread on the digi board after I saw the original one...sick stuff and sooo sad. Thanks for putting this on your blog~I put it on mine as well. It's just a good reminder that we need to be careful!

  3. Blogger Ms Eva 

    I did, as well.
    BTW - I love your new banner! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3