A gift from me to you


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Christmas is a day away and i thought i'll give all of you a little gift. I have whipped up something small for you guys. This mini kit will only be up for a week starting from today or a limit of 25 downloads of each link (I am sure most of you know how yousendit works) whichever come first. So happy holiday and enjoy!!!!!



All Link are expire and hope you are enjoying the kit. If you miss this kit don't worry i will sell it at a low low price at tdc next week. =)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.

~Mindy~


29 Responses to “A gift from me to you”

  1. Blogger Leslie 

    Mindy, you're really sweet! This is a very nice present for all of us...your fans!
    Thanks a bunch!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yey yey yey!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Thanks for the freebie :D

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is very pretty Mindy, thank you so much! Have a wonderful weekend.. Merry Christmas!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I LOVE your work Mindy! What a great surprise!!!

    Merry Christmas and thanks!

  5. Blogger Shawna 

    OHHH I feel so lucky to have found this! your stuff is just beautiful!!!

    Thank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh, how beautiful. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks so much...and Merry Christmas to you too!!
    Jasmine

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much! Merry Christmas! :)

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy you are toooo generous to your fans! Merry Christmas and thanks a bunch for the beautiful freebie!

    Susan (smoykim)

  10. Blogger Shannon Bieger 

    Wow! Its beautiful! Thanks so much for your generous Christmas gift Mindy! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Merry Christmas! Thank you! You are truly sweet!

    Hom74 aka karen

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much Mindy! This is beautiful, just like all of your designs. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    SandyM

    BTW, everyone just loves the sweet mermaid avatar you did for my daughter. It is just so wonderful and beautiful!

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy- Thank you SO much for the beautiful Christmas present! Such a treat! All the best to you and your family this Christmas! :)

  14. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thanks so much for the beautiful freebie, Mindy!
    -meems (Mimi)

  15. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh wow Mindy - you rock :) Thank you so much for this great gift!

    donnelsl

  16. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thanks Mindy! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family!

  17. Blogger Rachael 

    Thank you for this beautiful freebie! :)

  18. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thank You Minda. Beautiful kit.
    Raji

  19. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you Mindy - What a gorgeous kit!

  20. Blogger Trisha 

    Thanks Mindy for this great kit. Happy Holidays!

  21. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ah, more of your gorgeous work to play with!! Thank you, thank you!! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mindy!!

  22. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you for the cute kit!!! You're so generous!!!

  23. Blogger Priscilla 

    this is lovely!! Thanks for sharing!

  24. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow, mindy!! you are so stinkin talented!! thank you for this amazing little gift!! i hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

  25. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is lovely... the delicate flowers and Eastern influence are great.

  26. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you so much! I hope you and your family had a great holiday! Thank you again, Carol

  27. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank you this is great!

  28. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, thanks for the adorable minikit! Love it! Happiest of holdays to you and best of luck with your new laptop!

  29. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the you send it says that it's expired. are you going to put this somewhere else to share? it's beautiful!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3