Happy Birthday Sara Carling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just want to wish my dear friend Sara Carling a happy happy 25th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways yesterday Sara got the Webcam Manda and I gave her for her birthday. So we got to see how beautiful she is and what incredible beautiful mouth she have, the thing that girl can do with her mouth LOL. (Clean thought people).



We also get to see Sara's two adorable kids Kenzie and Parker. They are just as beautiful as there mama.

Happy Birthday Sara!!!! Love ya!!!!!



Kit used: Just the Icing by Sara carling at the digichick.

Have a great day everyone!!!! Ohhhh Christmas in 2 days!!!

~Mindy~


1 Responses to “Happy Birthday Sara Carling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    awww, Mindy you are too sweet for words. Thank you so much for everything. You rawk! The card is beautiful! **kisses** from my big ol' mouth. Mwah!

    Merry Christmas too.

    Sara

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3