My new Ipod!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



actually is my dh haha but i claim it. Anyways dh had an airline function on Tuesday and he won a digital samsung camera. We already have 2 digicam and we really don't need another one so he decided to try to trade it with an ipod at Frys. He just pay a hundred bucks more and got the ipod, i say is a pretty sweet trade. So now i'm trying to figure out how to us this dang thing haha, right now i am listening to "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Jem. I totally love that song and been listening to that same song for like hrs. This is the only song dh and I agree on at this moment. I wanted to download My Humps by the black eye peas but dh think is a realy stupid song LOL. I think is totally funny. Anyways those of you who is a pro with ipod pls give me some tips on how to work this thing LOL. Right now i only know how to upload songs into ipod and that is it.

Have a great day peeps

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “My new Ipod!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yey for ipods...

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Way cool! Barbies & IPods, what more could a girl ask for?! :o)
    Enjoy your weekend with new tunes!

  3. Blogger Rachael 

    Wish I could help you, but I am not getting one till Christmas!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Woohooo Mindy! I miss being able to download all the songs I want. It's one of the things I miss most about DSL.

    I don't know how to work an Ipod...but if you can work illustrator the way you do, and ipod wont be an issue.

    Muah!
    Sara

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3