Q20


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Have you guys ever play Q20? Ok well over the weekend we have a family christmas party on dh side. We have a gift exchange i got a 30 gift certif for banana republic. Anyways one of my relative got this game call Q20 which it will guess what you are thinking of by asking you 20 questions. I am totally amaze by how smart this game is!!! You can play this game here at this site. Try for yourself is pretty fun and addictive.

Anyways the party was great, everyone had a great time and we are just a blessed crowd with too much food. There was so much food that the host just want everyone to bring some food home. I didn't bring any because i am just so sick of food from all the parties every single weekend!!! I feel bloated and fat LOL

My sil set up some pretty cool games for us crowd. One of the games i think you all must try is dress up Santa. First you pick a group of 4 or 5 and each groups goes into a section where you will not be view by the other groups. The host will give each group some red and black tissue papers also a bunch of cottonballs and tape. Each groups will pick a person to dress as Santa with the tissue and cottonballs that where provided. We had 10 mins to dress up our santa. When time is up we line up all the santa and who ever have the most cheer win a little price!!!! I took some pictures of the santas and i will post it up tomorrow!!!! I am just too tire to whip up my camera right now to show you the picture (is 1 in the morning i think). I promise you guys tomorrow. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend like i did.

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “Q20”

  1. Blogger Rachael 

    Sounds like fun! :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sounds like so much fun! A very blessed christmas indeed.

    Sara

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOL Well I can't wait for the pictures!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My kids have this Q20 game...it totally freaks me out!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3