Lookie Lookie my new LOOK!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi everyone look what my dear friend Robin Carlton did to my blog. Isn't it pretty and sweet!!! I love it and thank you sooo much Robin.

Ok so this is my highlight of my day LOL

~Mindy~


9 Responses to “Lookie Lookie my new LOOK!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    love the decor and the oh so yummy colors.

    Sara

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This is just adorable and it suits you sooo well, is there nothing she can't do! Fabulous new look!

  3. Blogger Dear Diary 

    I love it! You're so lucky! Nice job Robin!!

    Traci in Alaska

  4. Blogger Rachael 

    Looks great! Robin rocks!

  5. Blogger Audrey 

    I'm so jealous!!! What a great design, absolutely gorgeous!!!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I LOVE the new look!!! I too am very jealous! Great job Robin!

  7. Blogger Sue (aka Susieq2u) 

    I feel like Im in a fairy candy shop - So So sweet! Love it!

  8. Blogger meems 

    very pretty, love the new look

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Robin did an awesome job! It suits you perfectly!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3