my kids are sick


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My two kids are sick. Justin is very bad, he have a fever of 104 right now and i just barely have a moment to seat around. His eyes are so puffy and he is whinning alot which i can not blame him. I called the doctor so he will be going to the doctor at 2 today but having a fever of 104 just worries me. I gave him a luke warm bath but he kept saying he is cold and is having the chill. So sad i hate to see him not eating and not active, It just don't feels like him. My dd is a bit sick, she is acting normal, running, eating but just a fever of 99 degree and coughing. So is hard on me, everything my kids get sick i lost weight, not my favorite way to loose weight. So i am gonna go keep an eyes on my ds now.

have a great day everyone, flu season is here don't forget flu shot.

~Mindy~


5 Responses to “my kids are sick”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awww...I hope he feels better soon. It's hard not to worry, but I'm sure he'll be feeling better in no time.

    Hom74 (karen)

  2. Blogger Islander Girl 

    Aww poor kids and you! I hope your ds will get better fast and he'll be up to his normal self! Take care of yourself also, otherwise you may get it also!

    Take care!
    Claudette

  3. Blogger Audrey 

    Yep, the cold/flu is definitely going around!!! Hopefully he'll get to feeling better soon. Personally, I always started feeling better right after I heard mom was planning on taking me to the doctor but I was a HUGE faker!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sorry to hear your kids arent well Mindy!!! I hope they feel better soon. Take care of yourself too -- I hope you dont catch it too!

  5. Blogger meems 

    Sorry your kiddos are sick! :( I hope they are feeling better soon and that you stay healthy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3