Where are the sweeties going?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As you all know that i am moving on to a new digi site call sweetshoppedesigns and a few people have wonder where will lil' sweeties be going. I have not plan on bringing sweeties to sweetshoppe and am not keeping at the digichick. Lil sweeties will be retiring after the 31 of this month. I might one of this days find a webhome for this sweeties but at this moment i am just to busy and tired to figure it out. Thank you everyone for your concern of the sweeties. I'll keep you guys posted.

Anyways as you all know my two kids have been sick, ds have broncitis and my dd have an ear infection. Ds is doing great and am back to school today but my dd is still sick and grumpy and very clingy.

Ok i just realize i have been taged a few time from Manda, Audrey and Shabby Miss Jen.

This is from Manda and Audry( Same Tag!!! Whoo Hoo!!)

Tag #1..
Four jobs you've had in your life:
-Pac bell cell phone
-a couple month in a graphic design store
-selling sunglasses
-hair accesseries store

Four movies you would watch over and over:
-My Fair Lady
-Sound of music
-Finding Nemo which i do watch it over and over again and still love it LOL
-


Four places you have lived:
-montery park california
-torrence california
-gardena california
-san gabriel california


Four TV shows you love to watch:
-NipTuck
-everybody love raymond
-Friends
-O.C

Four places you have been on vacation:
-las vegas
-san diego, california
-Northern cali (there with my dh work actually for two month)
-disney land
Four websites you visit daily:
-SweetShoppeDesigns
-TheDigiChick
-barbie collector LOL
-yahoo

Four of your favorite foods:
-peanutbutter
-watermelon
-cherries
-advocado

Four places you would rather be right now:
-scrapbook store
-joanne and craft
-vegas
hawaii

ok seem like everyone been taged with this question
but let me see
AmyJo, MissKim, Jasbeanie, Andrea. If you been taged sorry LOL

Ok move on to next tag. This one is from Shabby Miss Jen

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 16 then, I was dating an over posessive bf who watch my ever move. My parents are strict so i don't go out much. That is about it, boring huh LOL

What were you doing 1 year ago?

hmmm...staying home taking care of my two kids and drawing on my laptop. That is about it, boring again huh LOL

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal)

1. peanut butter
2. chocolate
3. dry honey nut cheerios
4. ice cream
5. Cucumber


Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

1. row row row your boat
2. abc songs
3. twinkle twinkle little star
4. angel baby
5. oops i did it again LOL( i know pathetic LOL )

Five bad habits:

1. i don't sleep at night
2. too much junk food
3. i hate to clean the house
4. talk to much
5. i still nurse my almost 2 yrs old dd


Five things you like doing:

1. Creating kits
2. HOt cocoa
3. tickling my kids
4. baking
5. eating

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

1. black granite counter tops
2. black furniture
3. short short
4. bad bath towels that falls apart
5. red hair

Five favorite toys:

1. powerbook G5
2. prima flowers not digital LOL
3. Camera
4. my bakewares
5. ipod

who should i tag, hmmm... Mandabean, Robin Carlton, Jasbeanie

ok have a great day LOL ~Mindy~


2 Responses to “Where are the sweeties going?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awww...why is nursing your 2yo old a bad habit? Guess I'll find out, DD2 is coming up on 12mths in a couple of weeks and DD1 was weaned at 14mths.

    Can't wait to see your new kits at the Sweet Shoppe! I haven't gotten any sweetmindy kits in awhile and I *need* my fix LOL!

    Hope you kiddos get better soon!

    Hom74 (aka karen)

  2. Blogger meems 

    Hey, nursing a 2yo is not a bad habit! Well at least I hope not b/c my dd is 2 next month and won't give up the boob. waaaah.

    I'm glad I got a Lil Sweetie before they retired!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3