SweetShoppeDesigns is offically OPEN!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK i am just so excited to be a part of this wondeful team of girls. The girls did such fabulous job on there kits, they just blow me away!!!! So drop by sweetshoppedesigns. Oh by the way did i mention all the kits are 35% off that is right old and new ones and also we have a raffle going on today and only today so you don't want to miss!!! Drop by the forum for more details on the raffles.

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “SweetShoppeDesigns is offically OPEN!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    mindy,
    I clicked the link, but cannot get in.....joannmcquaid@aol.com

  2. Blogger Lynds 

    Gorgeous work!!! It's so hard to decide! Congrats to all of you at SSD! I hope you have a great grand opening!!! All of you rock!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Congratulations on the Grand Opening of SSD! The first kit that went in my cart was your Spring Beanie kit. You do such beautiful work.

  4. Blogger Rachael 

    Woohoo- congrats! You must be so proud to see all that work come together in such a great site!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3