happy b-day to me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Guess who is turning 27 today, argh i don't even like b-day anymore, i am just to dame close to being 30 LOL

Anyways look at all this cute cards i got today. Aren't they cute!!!!








Happy v-day everyone. Hope you get a lot of chocolate and roses oh and a lot of kit from shabby shoppe!!

~Mindy~


5 Responses to “happy b-day to me”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awww...happy birthday! btw...what's wrong with the big 3-0?

    karen (Hom74)

  2. Blogger ~*Jennifer*~ 

    Happy belated birthday Mindy! 27 is a good age! You've done so much already! I'm turning the big 3-0 on Friday. There isn't going to be a huge party or anything like that, but it's nice to know that I'm finally an adult! LOL

  3. Blogger Lynds 

    Happy belated Birthday! You received lots of wonderful cards and I hope you had a wonderful day!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hope you have a fabulous birthday my sweet friend.

    *mwah*
    Sara

  5. Blogger Audrey 

    Minddy, I so hope that you had a great birthday!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3