My New CTM


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I want to thank everyone who applied, all the layouts are great and it was such a tough decision. Anyways now i want to introduce you my 7 new CTM and also my 2 older CTM that i have.

Trisha Burton aka mommy2talesia or talesia

Kay Miller aka kayM

Megan Leeson aka vintagecharm

Katie Nelson aka ktscrapbooklady

Gail aka Ju bean

Janet Philip

Shelly Chu aka sschua or shellC

My two older CTM

Suzy aka olivia_abi or Suzy

Audrey aka alitfin


Ok everyone have a great day!!!!

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “My New CTM”

  1. Blogger Rachael 

    Congrats!!!!!! Your new team looks awesome!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yay! Congrats to everyone! I know that had to be a hard choice Mindy. One I will soon be facing.

    *mwah*
    Sara

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    congratulations ladies. you have a great designer to work with...

  4. Blogger Lynds 

    Congratulations to your new CT! Im excited to see what they whip up with your awesome creations!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3