Look what I have for you


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi everyone, i have yet completed another kit. I am on fire!!! LOL Actaully i am addicted. I told myself that I am on a break after this kit but guess what, i found myself looking for another scheme LOL

Intruducing Sonoran Sunrise this is personally one of my favorite kit of mind at this moment and i hope you guys like it too!!!


Also Sweetshoppe have a collab kit call Dream a little Dream. Fab kit girls!!! I couldn't figure out how to make this preview blink but there is also loads of yummy elements that will sure to make you drool!


I am also very very excited to tell you girls that we Got Tracy Ann to sell at our shope. I have always admire her work and i am just thrill to know she will be part of our little clan LOL.

OK that is about it now!!! Have a great day and my dh is coming home on friday oh what joy someone to help me take care of my kids LOL

~Mindy~


2 Responses to “Look what I have for you”

  1. Blogger Leslie 

    You must be really inspired! You've got some amazingly beautiful stuff. :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful kit, Mindy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3