hello everyone


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello everyone i have no idea what to blog about as you already know i am a poor poor blogger.

Let do some useless bloging today.

Well let me see my dh have gone to his business trip on sunday and will not be home til the 17th. Yes yes what a long trip. I was sad in the beginning but hey i can really get us to him not around telling me to clean up after the kids. He is in Australia right now having meeting after meeting. He calls once or twice everyday. My dd is sick again, yes i know again she is always sick and it seem like she only get sick when my dh is on a business trip.

So this weekend we have a b-day party to go to. Is a b-day party for twins a boy and a girl. They are the cuties!!! I bought them the cuties outfit at the childrens place. I love children place, they have cute outfit and afforadable price where i can still afford with my digital money!!!!!! I wish i can show you what i bought for the twins but too bad i couldn't find it on there site anymore. As i was at the children's place website i saw some cuties little outfit i want to get my dd on my next trip to the mall.




OH gosh i took my ds to watch Curious George, it is such a cute movie you guys gonna take your kids if you haven't or buy this movie when the dvd is out. George is sooo cute he remind me of my dd, a little brat but too cute to get mad at. My son absolutely enjoy the move!!!! Boy was he spoil that they I treated him to candy factory, a little train ride and a Power Ranger toy!!!!! Can't wait to take him to another movie again!!!!

Oh guess what one of my favorite show is on tonight, O.C!!! Actaully is one of my dh favorite. I forgot what happened on the last episode, is it the one guy johny who died off. I really don't remember, i will have to refresh and watch tonight.


Oh here are some of the layouts i have done this year LOL. I haven't scrap for sooo long but is not too bad don't you think???







Ok i think that is enough usless blogging today.

have a great day everyone.

~Mindy~


6 Responses to “hello everyone”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gorgeous layouts Mindy!!! Sorry to hear dd is sick again -- hopefully it wont spread through the whole houehold again. Where in Australia is DH? Maybe next time you could come with him and come visit all your Aussie digi friends!!! How cool would that be!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh Mindy..fabulous "useless" blogging! Cute layouts for sure..my fave is the one of Ashlyn and her little tongue sticking out. :)

  3. Blogger Unknown 

    Hi Mindy! I am a lurker. I love you layouts abd designs. I really love your Silly Little Girl LO today. I think I want to scraplift it! If I do I will let you know.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a cute clothes! I just love your layouts! I may have to scraplift a couple. I have some sweet pics of my nieces! I love Ashlyn's expression in the layout "Silly Little Girl."

  5. Blogger Jen 

    LOVE those clothes!! I may have to take a shopping trip soon for my little ones ;)

  6. Blogger TaniaJPS 

    That Silly Little Girl Layout is incredible. For a girl who doesn't do many layouts - yours are awe inspiring. You should submit that to a magazine! It's so incredibly delicious. I think this blog post is very interesting. Not boring at all!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3