Sorry


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey girls sorry i didn't make any goodies yesterday. I wasn't in the mood to do anything yesterday, all i want to do is sleep all day and do nothing but i did manage to make a yummy dinner. Maybe i should be more like Gina Miller and do some shopping and cheer myself up or i can go buy myself another barbie online. Anyhow i need to do a Lil' Sweetie for a friend which i promise almost a month ago. I should get crackin!!!!

I am not sure do i live in southern california because the weather is just wierd, is cold and is raining. I love rain sometime but most of the time it make me depress and tire.

Ok i better get that sweetie done.

Have a great days girls, maybe i'll make some tags or ribbons for the Touch of Spring Kits tonight. So drop by tomorrow to collect the tags or ribbons.

Anyways want more great free kits go to Sara Carling Blog for a cute easter kit!!!

Have a great day

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “Sorry”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Tags and ribbons sound great!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you poor girl! yes, definitely go shopping or something for you to cheer yourself up! :)

  3. Blogger tlccreates 

    just wanted to thank you for the touch of spring papers, just downloading them now, look forward to using them

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3