Assortment


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello ladies just want to drop by to show you my part of the assortment which can be purchase at the sweetshoppe on April 1st no joke. The assortment included 9 mini kits from 9 designers at the sweetshoppe for you to sample for a low price of 2.49. I'm telling you the Assortment is looking pretty good to me!!! Do please visit the sweetshoppe girls blog to view there assortments.

Remember i told you about me and orange??? Well guess what i have orange in this mini kit LOL. I really appreciated many of you telling me how much you like my orange, thank you!!!



Ok ladies i'm off to finish some stuff.
Have a great day!!!

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “Assortment”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy,
    Yay! I get to be first, but I won't be the last to say.........
    so very pretty. I for one never want you to stop with the orange.
    I will so be adding this to my "Mindy Collection". ;) & :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow! That looks so fun! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Thanks for all the freebies, too.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, what a gorgeous kit. You are so artistic. I can't wait to get the kit.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3