"Playful" kit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally i finish my "Playful" Kit. I just love the colors of this kit so playful and fit for a boy and a girl layout. I hope you like =)





Layout by Jodie davidson



Layout by Audrey Lifin

Thanks for looking. By the way i been obsess with blogging. I am finding any excuse to blog now LOL.

Have a great day!!!

~Mindy~


9 Responses to “"Playful" kit”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thank You so very much for the spring kit freebie in the last few entries. What a beautiful kit!

  2. Blogger Margie 

    Such a pretty kit!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OK - if you even need another person on your CT - you let me know - I hope you have a call soon - I have been loving your stuff girl!

  4. Blogger Trisha 

    Going to get Tally to the park, so I can get some LO's done for you! It's beautiful and love what the other girls did!

  5. Blogger ksharonk 

    Mindy, I love your new kit ... and thank you for the bits and pieces you have been sharing over the last few days. I enjoy visiting your blog, so keep posting ... :)

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It looks so great! I can't wait to download it.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love this kit! Hopefully I can buy it soon. Also, I love the new blog. It is beautiful!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow...love the new look on your blog. Yes! Get obsessed w/it...more stuff for us to read!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    love the new kit, mindy! all that orange and red...yummy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3