Out most of the day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello ladies, I been out of my house since 9 this morning. My kids have a photoshoot with a bunch of our friends kids. I think there was a total of 12 kids from ages 1-12. It was at a studio where a friend is working in. I would show you some photos during the photoshoot but unfortunately I can't show you, not my kids and I must respect the parents. Let me tell you it was stressful to get the kids under 3 to stay put all at once. One little girl just wouldn't let her daddy put her down, she just cry cry cry and cry. My dd was just too funny, we gave her a carebear to play with but it have bunny ears on it. My dd was sooo upset that there was bunny ears on it so she tried to pull the bunny ears off and yell "Stuck Stuck!!!". She have a few carebear at home and the one she have don't have bunny ears and she must think those ears don't belong there or something LOL. I am just glad i got some good photos of my kids. I will show you guys the photos when i get them.

So guess what, i am already itching to do a new kit. I am obsess, I already picked out the colors. This colors aren't the safe colors i usually picked where is easy to put together. I just want to try something funky. I probably woudln't use all the colors, i'll see what i like best. Wish me luck on this scheme. Oh and guess what, no orange see see see!!!


I wasn't gonna blog today but i just get this nagging feeling if i don't LOL. I know weirdo!!


by the way I hope you guys enjoy the freebies I offered. Do drop by often to see what other gift i might surprise you, could be tomorrow or could be a week later! I love surprises don't you?

Good night ladies and enjoy the remaining weekend


~Mindy~


3 Responses to “Out most of the day”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Mindy,
    Thats a cool colour scheme, can't wait to see what you create with it.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aww, too bad you can't show the photos! That's funny about Ashlyn trying to take the bunny ears off. Kristen has a Care Bear that's dressed up as a flower. The hood part can come off, but the rest is sewn right to the Care Bear. She's tried to take it off before and I told her it just doesn't come off! :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy,
    Love those colors [even without orange ;) ]
    Cannot wait to see what you do with these.
    Have a wonderful week!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3