Monday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is the beginning of the week and is time to get back to work and make more kits!

Anyways let talk about what i did yesterday. First I when barbie shopping and couldn't find one I like and afterward dh, ds, dd and I when to El torito. The food was yummy, my dh especially love Mexican food, he claim is his favorite. Anyhow I ordered orange soda(by the way orange soda is my favorite soda with calories)and I been drinking it for a while and after a while I saw a lolipop floating up in my soda!!! How the hell did that lolipop got there i have no clue, at first i thought it was a cherry because it was a red dum dum lolipop. So my dh called the waitor and told him that he gave me a glass of soda with a lollipop in it and guess what that moron told my dh, he told dh that my son must of have put it in there!!! Ok now I know my ds didn't put it in there because he wasn't near my soda and you don't go and accuse your customer's kids did it. All I wanted was a new soda and he have to accuse my kid. So my dh got upset and didn't leave him any tips and told the manager. Really all I wanted was a a fresh new glass of soda. Ohhh and guess what, he took my soda and never brought me another one.

Ok move on, while browsing thru the twopeas gallery I found a couple lovely layout using my Touch of Spring Freebie. I am always happy to see someone using my creation!!



Don't Talk to me
by Jodie Davidson



Practically Perfect **Janet Lift**
by Shannon

My gosh don't she look absolutely adorable, now I am convince that I need to take my dd to some dancing class just so she can wear cute little tutu LOL.

Okie dokie that it for today, if I find something amuzing I might blog again. You know me find any excuse to blog.

~Mindy~


2 Responses to “Monday”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG, that waiter sucks!! You think you would've known if it was your son who did it since you would've been the one to give him the sucker!! I'm glad you didn't give him a tip, he didn't deserve it at all!

    I am going to use your Touch of Spring, I promise! I'm waiting for my new laptop to come so it won't take me 6 hours to complete one layout. LOL

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a MORON of a waiter, hope he didn't ruin the day for you.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3