Hi everyone


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hi everyone did you miss me? Guess what my little boy Justin graduated on wednesday!!! Woo hoo, isn't he a darling!!! Too bad i took a bunch of blurry photos, this is the only one that came out. Good thing my MIL have took some photos of him, and hopefully i can get some good photos of him tomorrow.



Well today i decided to take some self portrait of myself. I usually have to snap like about a million time to get one that i thought looks ok. I took this one today which i thought i look pretty good LOL. Only one thing is wrong, my hair is growing out and you can see the color difference on my hair. I am all unhappy about it. Now i need to make an appointment to touch up my hair. Maybe i should just color my hair to my orginal color so i don't have to worry so much about it. Oh today i took Justin to get his hair cut, (he looks mighty handsome by the way) and also decided to get some drink next to supercut. The cashier stare at me for about a couple second and ask me how old is my DD. I am like she is 2, his like all shock because he thinks i am 18!!!!! I guess that is a good thing, kinda made my day.



Ok now about the site i am also going to sell at. I promise you is coming very very very very soon. What about a little sneak peek on those kits huh? Ok here you go, what do you think!!!!



Have a great weekend!!!

~Mindy~


5 Responses to “Hi everyone”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy -- those kits look gorgeous! I can't wait to see where you'll be selling them so I can buy them all! :)

    Aud

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE the new kits!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ooooooh! I LOVE the kits. Can't wait!
    I get asked my age a lot too. I have a 4 1/2 year old and a 1 year old and people still think I'm 18 also! I guess that will be a good thing when I am older but right now it's a little annoying, lol.
    : )

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, those kits are beautiful! can't wait to see where you'll sell them at!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Drooooooling over those!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3