Mother's day and for Cassie


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello everyone and hope you ladies have a wonderful Mother's day. We celebrated Mother's day on "Saturday at my dh's parents house. As always the kids have a blast playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house. So yesterday was a mellow day, Brian took us out for lunch and we when grocery shopping. We got home and i have a little nap and then we spend all day playing with the kids outside. Overall it was a great day. Oh and my Neighbor is such a sweetheart she gave me a beautiful pie for Mother's day. Haha she ahve always been so thoughtful.

OK Now let move on to more important issue.

The SSD Designers have came together and created a beautiful fundraising kit call "For Cassie". All profit will go to Children of Promise to help little Cassie. This kit is for a great Cause so please drop by the SweetShoppe for more Details.



Have a great day!

~Mindy~


1 Responses to “Mother's day and for Cassie”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow Mindy, that looks like a fabulous kit!!! I'm definitely checking that one out! And sounds like it's for such a great cause, you are all too sweet! Guess that's why they call you sweetmindy! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3