Hello LOL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well hello ladies how have you girls been. Did you guys miss me while i am gone? Of course you do right.

So I am here to show off my new kit. I was feeling quite guilty for not making a kit for my ds Justin. So i decide to go ahead and made this kit just for my little boy just because he is mine and I love him. Is call "Mommy's Lil' Boy" which he totally is one. He is alway Mommy mommy mommy, love it but can be annoying at times. This kit should be up by tomorrow at the sweetshoppe



NATIONAL SCAPBOOK DAY!!

So what do we have for you for NSD?? Well the sweetshoppe designers have whip up this lovely kit for you when you spend $10 or more on any product from May5th-May8th. Manda picked the scheme which i totally love!!!! I know you girls will love this kit too!! It is call A day to remember, what a wonderful name for such special days for us scrappers.




Pretty nice huh!!!

I am feeling better but still a bit sick. Thank you all for being so sweet!!!

Have a great day!

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “Hello LOL”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Welcome back Mindy!!

    What an awesome kit you made for your son!! Did you show it to him yet?

    Great job!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful Done my Sweet friend Love the color combo !!! Miss our late night chats Love

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad you're feeling better. Wish I could be so productive while I'm sick! Both kits look yummy. Oh, and by the way, I just used your Boys Rawk kit for the first time last night, and I think I've looked at my layout like ten times since then. I knew it was an awesome kit when I bought it last month, but I have trouble scrapping such "cool" papers. So I found someone else (Kim Weiss) who had this fantastic layout with the kit and copied it. I can't wait to get your new boy kit. It's just perfect!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That kit is outstanding! Glad you're back.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3