Hey Hey Hey


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello my friends it have been a few days since I really blog.

I thought i'll start out by something funny. On Saturday Brian my dh yelled out to me from the kids bathroom "Honey the shampoo have evaporated because you left the lid open in the sun!" I didn't say anything thinking maybe it did evaporated but then again I did have to wash two heads every single day. What do you think can it evaporated???



On Friday i took my kids outside to play because the weather was nice for once in a long long time. My son discover this little rolly polly bugs and he kept harassing them by poking them with a leaf so they will roll into a ball. After a while my dd joined him and she started to pick them up thinking they are little marbles or something. I had to slap it off her hand, I didn't want her to start putting it in her Mouth!! They where just out there for over an hr looking and playing with those little bugs.


This is what happen when i ask Ashlyn to say cheese


I have been working on some papers yesterday. Is a little different from my Norms but i like it!! Here is a tiny sneak peek.


Over the weekend I when to gap kids and found this really cute outfit for my dd Ashlyn. Now i just can't wait till sunday to put them on her!!!!



the one I got Ashlyn is white but it just don't show very well so i post the pink one


Aren't this pants just adorable!!!! I could have bought this whole outfit for myself if they have it in my size LOL

Ok have a great day!!
~Mindy~


1 Responses to “Hey Hey Hey”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Those pictures of your kiddos outside are too cute! Hey, at least there was a bug to occupy them so you don't have to actively play with them. Love the smile from your DD too. Oooo...I want the sun to come up over here so my DDs can wear short sleeves and cute sandals too...and play outside w/the bugs. Lovin that little sneak peek of your papers!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3