Sneak Peek


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You wanna sneak peek of my new kit???? Of course you do, look up ^. That is all the peek you are getting and hopefully will be up and ready by friday. So I did work it out with the scheme I was so fraturated with and end up liking it. Yes the flower sticker will be included in the kit which of course is hand drawn by yours truely, ME LOL.

I have gotten a few e-mails from some of you telling me you didn't get the free papers from my "Touch of Spring" kit because it was expired. So here are the papers again and the LAST time.

Touch of Spring Papers

Have a great day and is still raining here in southern california.

~Mindy~


12 Responses to “Sneak Peek”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, I love your work! Thank you for generously making your beautiful papers available again. Your designs are like digital sunshine to me. :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a cute sneak peak - love the banner with that great flower!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yipee!! thanks so much Mindy!!! love your work!!! beautiful beautiful beautiful!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can't wait to see the kit!!! Love your headers, the colors are awesome and the flower sticker is gorgeous!!! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing it with us.

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow Mindy that is gonna be one amazing kit! Can't wait to pick it up :)
    Jen

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WOWOOOOOOO!!!!!! I love it and LOVE your previous kit Mindy! Had to scrap with it asap! I love your new textures! Becoming addicted to your goodies!!! Ha Ha!!!!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yay!! Thanks for the reloaded papers... missed them the first time. The new kit looks like its going to be a hot one -- definitely on my list of things to check out. Take care hun!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love it Mindy! Can't wait to use it :)

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oooh I cant wait to see the full kit, it is gorgeous so far!!! You are so talented to draw your flowers by hand!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I just couldn't wait to use the spring kit freebie you shared to us. I am planning to use it when i get to have a baby but it is so beautiful to still wait for that. I'm planning to use it at that time too but til then, here's a LO I made for the precious photos of our honeymoon last year. I'm a newbie so bare with my simple LO though... trully, I'm the newest Sweet Mindy fan!

    view my touch of spring LO here:

    http://juzmelitzie.blogs.friendster.com/photos/los/hklovin_part2.html

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh Mindy, I just don't know how you do it. Your creativity in your kits is absolutely AWESOME!!!!! So excited to see the newest one!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3