What do i Do?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Do you guys know what Mindy do once payday comes around???? Can you guess, will this is what Mindy do, she go and bid on a Barbie on Ebay LOL. Well guess what I got another Barbie!!!! I was suppose to get "Maiko" the Japanese Barbie but I kept hesitating because she is just way to expensive for me. I keep saying my next pay I will get her but I just can't get myself to pay 150 dollers. I have been wanting "Badgley Mischka Bride" Barbie doll for quite some time, I bid on her a few times and of course I was outbidded. I love barbie but I am also a bargain shopper as will so I will stop bidding if I know is over my limit.

So meet my new Barbie Badgley Mischka Bride.



Ain't she a beautiful Bride.

When I when to the Toy store on Sunday I saw "Stolen Magic" Barbie doll. I might have to bid on her next pay. Her dress is amazingly beautiful and I just love her face as will.



My DD is turning 2 in May and i soooo want a Barbie B-day party. Hahaha i am already trainingg Ashlyn to like Barbie. Occassionly I take Ashlyn to my collection and show her. I didn't realize she know they are barbie but a couple days ago when I show her my collection she say barba. LOL

Anyhow i been trying to make a kit and for the life of me I just can't!! The colors I show you on the bottom just don't work for me. I did draw some really cute flowers at least LOL. So i guess you wouldn't see a kit from me anytime this week even I really want to have a new kit up this week LOL.

Ok ladies have a great day, is raining like crazy here in SUNNY southern California LOL

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “What do i Do?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ooh you changed your blog, love the top banner, the tulip is gorgeous! Congrats on your new bride barbie, she is stunning, and I love the dress on the second one! Do you have any pictures of all your Barbies?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy - I do so hope that you get your creating mojo back b/c I am loving your stuff! Beautiful Barbies - congrats on getting that one - I hope someday you can get the one you REALLY want! Great new blog look too!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy!! im new to your blog! soo fab!! i love love love your freebies!! i was able to get all the elements for your beautiful touch of spring freebie, but missed the paper by 1 day... sob sob... just wondering if there is any chance you will be selling this kit at SSD? i just adore it!!! and really would love to have those gorgouse papers too!! LoL! TIA!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3