Mini Kit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Like I promise ya'll, I have my new kit up and ready by Friday. This is a mini kit call "Summer Romantique" which is $4.49. I love the colors of this kit even at first I thought the schemes was all wrong. I am glad I stick with the schemes.



I hope you like!!

You guys must see this layout done with my "Touch of Spring" kit by Litzie. What a sweet layout, I just can't remember the last time i took any photo with Brian alone.


Ok now I was shopping for a Barbie T-shirt, but guess what, it wasn't the t-shirt that caught my attention LOL. Those pants are just horrible. Do you guys think she can move without her goods being expose??? Who the heck designs this brizarre stuff?



Ok have a great days everyone!! Love ya'll!!

~Mindy~


13 Responses to “Mini Kit”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    HA HA HA! That is too funny! And you, Mindy, are too cute! I love reading your blog! I love that new kit too, can't wait to get my hands on it! :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Cute cute kit!!! What a picture that is on bottom - pants are horrible.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love the colors in this also. So glad you stayed with the scheme, love how it turned out. Now off to buy it!!!

    Thanks for all your hard work!
    Christy

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Okay I am sooo seriously getting addicted to your gorgeous goodies! WOWO!!!!

    And ewwwe on those pants! LOL

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love it Mindy! Those pants are hideous!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOVE your new kit Mindy! The colors caught my attention right away...it's going to be my Friday treat! You are cracking me up with the pants, LOL!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    mindy, love the new papers! so bright and pretty; love all the hand drawn florals! and those pants are vile! before i read your comment, i was thinking the same thing. :) haha.

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad you stuck w/those colors - that's a great mini. Those pants are gross!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gorgeous kit!!! You definitely have more taste then the designer of those jeans, ick!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    those pants???....oh. my. :0
    The kit is totally cute!

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Those ARE pants?? geez......you can tell she's not modest! hopefully she doesn't wear them out anywhere...hahaha

    it's a cute shirt though!

    and SUPER Gorgeous kit! Love the colors and the flowers are so pretty! Looks like I'm going to make a purchase :o)

  12. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh mindy thanks for posting my LO. my husband was so proud of me... i was proud of me too co'z my fave designer posted my LO in her blog. thanks. cute stories about your kids, can't wait to have my own soon. nice designs btw.

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi, just wanted you to know that the text is hard to read

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3