Saturday Woo hoo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is Saturday morning, 12:20a.m to the exact. Fun right, wrong, I have a sore throat and I naped twice today. Didn't do much all day but nap and try not to swallow ouch!!! Not sure what I am gonna do with the family later on today. By the way do you guys like my new header??? So now I am awake and bore and all my online peeps are sleeping at 12:23 in the morning so I decided to change my header. What am I gonna do now!!!!

So let me show off some of the stuff my CTM have created with my new mini kit "Summer Romantique " I am just so lucky to have such talented bunch of ctm. Many thanks to them for making my kits shine.



Ok I think I am tire now. Night night and see your girls in the morning.

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “Saturday Woo hoo”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awww...hope you're not getting sick. Sending healthy {{{{{vibes}}}}} your way! Love your new header and how it displays you new, lovely mini.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hope you are feeling better today Mindy!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WOW!!! Mindy!! You have a very Creative team!! Love that Kit!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3