Easter photos!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So how is everyones Easter!!! I have so much fun. We when to my SIL house and have such great time and so much yummy food. The kids are spoil, is like Christmas again. Good thing the weather was not bad. We where able to do an easter hunt!! So much fun to see the kids having a blast, my DD first actual easter hunt. My son just took all the eggs LOL. Here are so photos





On Saturday I finally got my hair cut after 3 yrs. My hair was really really long, i think i cut off almost a foot oh hair and my hair is still in a good length now. Did a little coloring on my hair too, first time in 6 yrs. Great now i have to keep it up. Not too good about that. We'll see.

SEEE is me!!!


I really hate this photo, just a really quick one before we go to our sil's house.

Ok have a great one and hope you enjoy the Easter Hunt at SweetShoppe and also do drop by the sweetshoppe for the going going and gone sale which end tonight!

Love ya'll!!

~Mindy~

~Mindy~


9 Responses to “Easter photos!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The kids look like they had a blast and your hair looks awesome Mindy!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awww...1st off I love your new haircut and hi-lights. Yeah, it's been years for me since I got a cut. You got some GREAT, GREAT pictures - better get to scrapping I want to see something girl :) Like you're not busy enough :D Love that top on your DD too! Your SIL got a nice backyard for this fun easter egg hunt. We just got cement in the back so not much fun to hide and hunt there :P

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy! You look SO beautiful! I love your new hair. :) The kids are cute too. Have a great day!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh Mindy, I love the new cut and the colour is so suttle. You're babies are growing so fast. :)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy you are beautiful with your new hairdo and it looks like your little ones had a nice time this easter beautiful pictures of your angels.. Talk 2 u soon **hugs**

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, your new hair cut looks fantastic! I've been thinking about cutting mine off too, we'll see. Your Easter photos came out beautiful...I'm glad you had nice weather, we had rain!!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy!! You look so awesome!!! Beautiful!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your kids are so cute Mindy - and you look so pretty! Hope you had a great Easter! :)

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    awww your kids are so cuteee...

    love your new hair cut.. and it reminds me, to cut mine.. hi hi hi

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3