New kit & price reduction


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just finish this kit today call Christy Loveable. LOL I honestly don't think i like it. Is so not me and not sure what drugs i was on LOL. It will prolly be up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.



{edit}

I also want to let you girls know some of my kits will be move from 5.99 down to 3.99. Go grab them!!!



http://sweetshoppedesigns.com/


Ok ladies have a great thursday, i kept thinking is fridays for some reason

~Mindy~


9 Responses to “New kit & price reduction”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Seriously? I think it's beautiful! I love the "bling" flower!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy- You don't like this!?!!? OMG, girl!! This is amazing!! I'm so in love with it! Can I use it for my inspriation layout this month!? LOL Great work!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love the new kit! How long are the other kits going to be at the reduced price??? Just wondering how much time I have to save some $$$!

    Thanks

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, I can't believe you don't like your new kit..I love it! It has a funky little kick to it, cool! I'm also going to have to snatch up some of the kits that are going on sale!!!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think it's lovely.. love the whole new look into it
    happy easter Mindy..

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow, whatever drug you were on..keep taking it! The new kit is gorgeous! Love it! :)

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gorgeous kit, I love the white papers with flowers!!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your new kit is GORGEOUS!!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It may not be you but you still rocked it! Esp. love that jeweled stick pin. Those kits are reduced in price now? What an awesome deal. Alas I already have them all! Those are awesome deals though!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3