Busy me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I been sooo busy lately, I am working on a special project and then realize i didn't make a kit last week. So yesterday at 10 at night i was sooo inspired by i don't know what and whiped out some papers. My dd's b-day is coming up in the middle of May so i thought i should make a kit especially for her. I am very happy with the papers. The papers are just like her, sweet, delicate and happy LOL. I design this papers with Ashlyn in my heart. Not quite sure what to call this kit but it should be up and ready at the sweetshoppe on Friday. I am gonna work on all the elements today and tomorrow. I am liking what i see. Here is a very very quick layout i did with my new papers and elements, so there is your peek of my new kit!!!!



Have a great day!!!

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “Busy me”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The new kit looks super cute, as are all your kits. I saw your layout on twopeas, and, before I realized it was yours, thought to myself, "That looks like a kit I want." She's so adorable; don't they just grow up too fast?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Aww what a lovely kit.. can't wait to use it. I think you should call this kit Ashlyn in my heart..

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How lovely! I love, love, LOVE your kits! Can hardly wait to purchase it.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    another beautiful kit, can't wait to see it in the Shoppe!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3