I when Shopping today


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I when to Camarillo outlet. It was so much fun to be able to spend my own money to buy stuff for the kids. I can finally say mommy got you this instead of saying daddy got it for you LOL. Such a great and rewarding feeling. Also felt great that i don't have to ask permission from Brian what i am allow to get LOL. Ok so i am a dork to feel all happy about this huh LOL

Ok so i think i am totally obsess with designing. So i am looking what to buy for Ashlyn and if you have been fellowing my design you know they are very feminine, i bought her clothes with patterns that i thought would be good for my design. So not only do i get something cute for my dd and also i get something that inspired me LOL. I bought a whole bunches of cloths for Justin because he goes to school and he needed it the most.

OH i bought myself a pair of cute plateform looking shoe. Is about time LOL the last time i bought a shoes was 3 yrs ago and yes i am serious. It was so cute and have a cute leather flower on top and guess what i was thinking? I was thinking boy that leather flower is so cute i can make it digitally LOL.

Odd weather here in L.A is raining now, when will this crazy weather stop!!! I need some warm weather!!!

Ok ladies have a great weekend

~Mindy~


4 Responses to “I when Shopping today”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Not a dork, Mindy! That's such an awesome thing! You go, girl! Super congratulations. :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOL. You so crazy :) Glad you had fun shopping...and SO glad you have a girl to by pretty clothes for. That's what I LOVE about your design...guess I'm lucky to have 2 DDs :D Hope you get better weather soon...it's been beautiful up in Northern CA!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yay! I'm happy for you. Also a little selfish-ly happy that you will be designing more new stuff! :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oooooo LUCKY! lol! I've been wanting to go to the Camarillo outlets for forever now! I always tell dh! hee hee! We've been planning a "girls only" trip for a few months now but the weather has been sooooooo iffy! Sheesh! It's usually HOT by this time of year! ;) Anyway, glad you had a great time! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3