ice cream test


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Took this little test today. I guess i like an advanture!! LOL



Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan!
You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!
What is your Icecream Flavour?

Find out at Go Quiz

~Mindy~


3 Responses to “ice cream test”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Mindy!!!

    Sorry I haven't been online chatting with you, been busy (*-*), I hope to see you online when my time clears up...always enjoy our chats (^o^).

    Hope you're having a wonderful week! Talk to you soon!

    Claudette

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    too fun! I'm chocolate!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I got French Vanilla! Cute site! TFS!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3