New Stuff and Awfully sick


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I finish i finish!! I Finish my kit today. Took me 3 days, not too bad. So i decided to call this kit Thank Heaven since my little girl is heaven sent and is made for her birthday. I am gonna her invitations with this papers if we decide to have a b-day party for her. I am very happy with this kit, I love the colors and I love all the elements and delicate design LOL. Anyways the kit should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow morning at the sweet shoppe



SICK SICK SICK!!!
I have a sore throat for like over a week and i thought will at least i don't have a cold or anything just sore throat, will this morning i woke up and my nose started to run like crazy. I feel awful and my head feel so stuff up right now. My kids are driving me nuts, oh lord all the noise they are making isn't making my headache any better. So far they are pretty good at entertaining themselves but then the noise is driving me nuts!!!! Toys that make noise and when they play together they are noise after a while they will disagree with each other and start to fight. I am just here waiting for Brian to come home and take over the kids so i can rest

Ok ladies good night!!!

~Mindy~


7 Responses to “New Stuff and Awfully sick”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy,
    That's one great kit you have there. I love the elements and the dainty papers.
    I hope you get well soon. I know how cranky one can get from all the fever, coughing and congestion. Looks like the Flu is hitting all of us. Take care!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mindy, this is beautiful!!!

    Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so pretty mindy! try some zicam nasal spray for colds. the stuff really works, especially at the beginning! hope you feel better!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wonderful kits you make..I cant wait to get this one...its beautiful..so spring and girlish!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG!! That kit is AMAZING!!!

    Great Job Mindy!!!!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Beautiful kit, I love your delicate work! I hope you are feeling better soon.

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey girly!! I love this kit! I am getting so lost in all your kits lately, keep em coming!
    Michelle

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3