Happy Birthday Ashly!n!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is my dd Ashlyn's birthday!!! She is turning two, what a big girl!!

border="0" alt="" />

•"A Mother is..." kit by me!!! Well be and ready anytime today!
Have a wonderful day!

~mindy~


6 Responses to “Happy Birthday Ashly!n!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awww...Happy Birthday Ashlyn! Love that LO...what is that...3 Los from Mindy this month!! hee hee. Beautiful new kit! You always do an awesome job!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy Birthday sweet Ashlyn! Mindy, I love your new kit (what's new, LOL). I can't keep up with you lately...I must go buy it! Have a Happy Mother's Day!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    awww, happy birthday ashlyn! omg, i can still remember the layouts from when she was a tiny baby! beautiful new kit!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy Birthday Ashlyn! Beautiful new kit and layout!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG Mindy your layout and dd are adorable!! WOw!!!!!!
    Happy Birthday to Ashlyn!!!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Shes adorable..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me



  • I'm Mindy and I live in Southern California with my husband Brian and my two little ones Justin and Ashlyn. I design digital kits at Designer Digitals and I love using my blog to share my latest kits, pages and thoughts with all of you. I hope you enjoy your visit here and that every once in awhile you'll leave me a comment to say hello!
  • My profile

Digital Scrapbook

What I like

Scrap Blogs I Stalk

Previous posts

Archives

Who links to me?


Powered by Blogger


ATOM 0.3